Day 9 already?!
That means only 4 days until it is CHRISTMAS!
We have a lovely, cute tasty treat idea for you guys today!
Marshmallow Snowmen are really simple and easy to make, also don’t cost much. You can use whatever you would like to decorate your snowman and even give him a hat. These are perfect to keep the children entertained to create for that Christmas gathering and great for the children and adults.
To create ours you would need the following:
- Large marshmallows
- Cocktail sticks
- Black, white and orange icing pens
- Mini smarties
- Mint Matchmakers
- Strawberry laces
Step-By-Step Guide to making Marshmallow Snowmen:
- Push the cocktail stick through 2 marshmallows.
- Draw 2 dots for eyes using the black icing pen and 3 on the bottom marshmallow
- Then using the orange icing pen create a triangle shape for the carrot nose.
- Gentle tie the strawberry lace around the middle of the two marshmallows for the scarf.
- Finally snapping the matchmakers until a smaller length stick into the top of the bottom marshmallow for the twig arms.
- You can created your marshmallow snowman.
You can decorate however you like by adding a hat, different sweets and even adding some edible glitter to sparkle for Christmas. You can even add 3 marshmallows for the body to have a larger snowman.
Thank you for reading and we would love to see your snowmen designs!
The World Is Your Oyster🌍