This recipe is to make a simple and quick Gin based cocktail perfect for any occasion from pre-party to Saturday night chill out on the sofa!
- 50ml Tanqueray Gin
- 1 Lime
- 250ml Tonic Water
- 6 Slices of Cucumber
- Ice Cubes
- 2 TBSP of Sugar
You Will Need: Cocktail Shaker, Muddler, Twister Bar Spoon and a Glass of your choice.
- To start quarter the lime and place half into the cocktail shaker with the cucumber slices. Using the Muddler – crush the limes and cucumber.
- Add a few ice cubes, Gin and sugar to the crushed limes and cucumber and shake vigorously for a few seconds.
- Add a few ice cubes to your glass, pour the mixture into the glass and top up with the Tonic Water.
- Stir with the Twisted Bar Spoon and add a few cucumber slices and lime segments for decoration.
- Sit back and enjoy your beverage!🍸
Thank you for reading.
We would love to hear about your experience or any cocktails we should review!
The World Is Your Oyster.🌍
If you’re a fan of the summer drink, Gin & Tonic why don’t you try the Winter edition, a cup of G&T tea!
At first we thought: ‘how do they go together’ but how wrong we were, this is our favourite winter drink this year. From ice cold to boiling hot this drink is perfect for a relaxing time. The cold, winter nights are closing in on us and there is nothing better than a cosy night with a hot drink – this is that drink.
Once our parcel arrived we couldn’t wait to get this brewing in the teapot and try! As soon as you get the boiling water on the leaves the sweet smell of lemons hits the air. This white tea defuses a beautiful aroma. Don’t worry about the Gin being too strong this is like a perfect cocktail but can drive after several drinks. 😉
This tea has many different flavours from the zingy taste of the citrus fruits to the tangy lemon that hits your tongue. The infusion of the white tea still hangs in the flavour to counteract that tangy, sweet taste of the fruits to give you that difference between the gin and the tonic water.
You can’t go wrong with this tea whether you prefer it boiling hot to warm you up or as an ice cold brew to relax with! We definitely recommend it.
Purchase from: https://tea-shirt.co.uk/collections/classic/products/gin-tonic
Follow them on Instagram: @teashirtlondon
Thank you for reading and we would love to hear your experiences!
The World Is Your Oyster. 🌍