This recipe is to make a simple and quick Gin based cocktail perfect for any occasion from pre-party to Saturday night chill out on the sofa!
- 50ml Tanqueray Gin
- 1 Lime
- 250ml Tonic Water
- 6 Slices of Cucumber
- Ice Cubes
- 2 TBSP of Sugar
You Will Need: Cocktail Shaker, Muddler, Twister Bar Spoon and a Glass of your choice.
- To start quarter the lime and place half into the cocktail shaker with the cucumber slices. Using the Muddler – crush the limes and cucumber.
- Add a few ice cubes, Gin and sugar to the crushed limes and cucumber and shake vigorously for a few seconds.
- Add a few ice cubes to your glass, pour the mixture into the glass and top up with the Tonic Water.
- Stir with the Twisted Bar Spoon and add a few cucumber slices and lime segments for decoration.
- Sit back and enjoy your beverage!🍸
Thank you for reading.
We would love to hear about your experience or any cocktails we should review!
The World Is Your Oyster.🌍